Photobucket

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Neturogena Healthy Volume Mascara


I saw this mascara in the store and was immediately impressed with the wand.  This mascara is described as “instantly builds lash volume by 400%”.  I was sold because I’m always on the hunt for a great volume-building mascara.

After trying it a few times, I’m just not impressed.  I feel it gives you more natural looking lashes. The plus side is there is no clumping  and it has a conditioning formula.

If your looking for a volume-building mascara, this is not a good choice. I typically really like Neutrogena products, but was let down with this one.  Therefore, my rating for this out of 5 sparkles is……..

Product – 3 out of 5 (only because it would be a good natural mascara)
Quality – 4 out of 5
Would I purchase again or recommend to a friend – No

Overall 3 sparkles...

Glamorousiciously yours,
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment