Photobucket

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

KEURIG

I have found something I love almost as much as I love lip gloss and that is saying a lot! It’s the Keurig! I purchased the Keurig Special Edition Home Brewing System – B60 about two months ago.  It is described as “just 3 easy steps to choose, brew and enjoy your favorite coffees and teas.”  You use the K-Cups for brewing.  These are individual cups with a big assortment of coffee strengths, coffee flavors, different flavors of tea, etc.  The Keurig brews one cup of coffee or tea at a time.  It takes only seconds for your cup to be brewed.  I love that!
I can see some disadvantages. One would be the cost of the K-Cups.  This can get costly if you or your family  drink a lot of coffee.  However, they have a My K-Cup that you can purchase (mine came with one) that allows you to fill it with your own coffee.  Then the individual K-Cups wouldn’t be necessary.  Some may not like the fact it only brews one cup at a time.  Some may think they are too costly. They range in price from $109.99 – $169.99.  Just depends on the model you prefer and each does something a little different.  Grocery stores and Super centers are starting to carry a large variety of the K-Cups but not all the varieties that are available.  Bed, Bath and Beyond carries the largest selection.  Any of the K-Cups can be ordered online.
Overall, I simply love this machine.  Therefore, my rating for the Keurig out of 5 sparkles is……
Quality – 5 out of 5   
Product – 5 out of 5
Ease of Use – 5 out of 5
Cost – 4 out of 5
Would I purchase again or recommend to a friend – absolutely!
OVERALL – 5 SPARKLES AND A SNAP
Until the next review,
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment